Sunday, October 31, 2010

Red Eye Reviews on the Way

Hey, guys. I just wanted to drop in with a quick explanation as to why I've fallen behind on the reviews. Plain and simple, work and real life have taken up a good chunk of my time, and while I've watched all the flicks, it's been hard to sit down and write or summon the energy to even start. But I've only a few reviews left to write up, so in the next couple of days, we should be good to go.

Again, thanks for sticking by, and I hope you enjoyed this year's October Horrorthon. If you have any ideas for potential themes for next year's fright fest, feel free to leave a comment below.

Take care, and have a kickass Halloween!

-A.J. Hakari

1 comment:

  1. We are happy to announce the arrival of Cinema Mama, the most comprehensive and academic website to understand the Indian Cinema, especially Telugu Cinema

    ReplyDelete